Monday, June 20, 2016

Watermelons and an Owl!

Last week I have been keeping myself busy with making watermelon coasters, since they give the summer vibe. I just really like crocheting stuffs associated with foods. Here's how it looks like.

Looks yummy? Heh!

I made these coasters referring to the pattern I got here. I had to tweak it a little or else they wouldn't lay flat on a surface. Maybe had something to do with the thickness and size of my yarn and crochet hook.

Besides that I also made an amigurumi owl referring to the pattern here, except I had to replace the beak since I don't have yellow/orange felt. This is how it turns out. 

Good night! Zzzzzzzz.

P/s ; Hmm, what should I make next? ;3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...