Thursday, July 21, 2016

DROPS July Sale!

Hello!

For the whole month of July '16, Garnstudio is offering 30% off for certain DROPS yarns. For more information, check here! You might have to change your residence country, it is set for Belgium. The included yarns are DROPS Belle, DROPS Bomull-Lin, DROPS Cotton Light, DROPS Cotton Viscose, DROPS Muskat, DROPS Paris (For both Recycled Denim and Uni Colour), and lastly, DROPS Safran.



I ordered mine on the first week of July because I fell in love with DROPS Paris which I bought during my previous haul. I bought a couple and tried it out, I really love it. I ordered mine from Wolplein since the store offers free delivery to the Netherlands and Belgium for orders of 40€ or more, and I find that good enough for me. A few days after, the package arrived and of course as usual I got excited over it.
The package arrived!


The goodies inside!

Along with the DROPS Paris yarns, I also ordered one DROPS Muskat yarn, just to test it out and see if I like it. The colour is amazing! I will update my thoughts regarding that in the future.

DROPS Muskat in Bordeaux. What do you think of the colour?

P/s; I am promoting this simply for the reason that everyone loves a good deal, right? Good day XOXO.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...