Sunday, July 17, 2016

Phone cases 📱

Hello, and good day!
This week has been really hectic for me, pardon me for the late update. Well then, I'm back! Last week I was busy making phone cases. The pattern begins by crocheting chains depending on the width of your phone, and then crocheting in ovals. The rows depend on the length of your phone and your own preferences. I ended up making 5 of them. It all started when I decided to make one for my SO, and I enjoyed making it so much I ended up making more and more. 

I made them in vintage pink, dark blue, purple and sky blue! Here are the photos!;











For the final phone case, I decided to add some applique to make it a little different. I like how it turned out, though!

Making this while watching Netflix with my SO.



If you're curious about the cloud and raindrop applique pattern, the link to the video is here (cloud) and here (raindrop). I'm sorry the video is in Japanese but the owner of the Youtube account usually includes English instructions in her videos.

P/s; For the information regarding the yarns that I used for these phone cases, check out my Ravelry page here! Again, I'm really sorry for the lack of updates! XOXO 💝

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...