Monday, July 4, 2016

In search of a Perfect Donut

Hello, I have been searching for an easy pattern for a mini donut amigurumi. I had to unravel some almost finished projects because the size didn’t suit me. Tried a couple of patterns and finally found the one that I like. I really like making smaller size amigurumi, but not the miniature ones. I’m not that good yet. Maybe I will try that one day. Maybe.

Here’s how it turned out;
Tada!

Of course you can choose what kind of topping you want your donuts to have. Since I’m a chocolate kinda gal, I opted for a chocolate sauce over yellow icing. I used hot glue gun to keep the dark brown yarn in place. Give it a try! It is a fun and quick project, I tend to slow down when I work on a same project for too long, so this small quick projects are perfect for me!

I got the pattern from Ravelry, specifically here. I uploaded the details of the project in my Ravelry page. I will be trying out some more food amigurumi plushies, I think they’re nice, plus they’re all 0 calories guaranteed! They’re like a dream come true.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...