Sunday, July 24, 2016

Simple Cotton Bracelets!

Hello and good day!

After my previous Garnstudio July Sale haul, I decided to try and make something simple. Small projects to see how the colours and yarns turn out. So I decided to make a simple bracelet using DROPS Paris. I used a bunch of different colours. I learned a new stitch from this project. The star stitch. Since there is nothing fancy about these bracelets, no colour changes, I think its a good idea to make use of the stitch for more textured-look.






I am happy with how these bracelets turned out. Since I am a beginner, it didn't turn out as bad as I expected, and I am glad. I am certainly in love with the colour range of this yarn! 😍



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...